Cecilia St. King
When asked what motivates her, Cecilia thoughtfully answers ...
"When words are not enough, music goes deep into the soul and can transform a seemingly hopeless situation. Why can't we all just get along? We're from One family called humanity. Isn't that enough?"
Recognized by the;
* United Nations
* The M.K. Gandhi Institute for Nonviolence
* The National Peace Academy
Award-winning, international recording artist Cecilia St. King is a charismatic Inner Peace Troubadour who performs original songs with positive spiritual messages.
Translating The Ageless Wisdom Teachings into song, she wraps captivating vocals around Philosophy. Blending American roots music, that merges rock, blues, folk, spirituals, and just a hint of Jazz. Her concerts offer a powerful antidote to turmoil in our current times
Cecilia has brought sheer joy to audiences in Europe, Japan, and New Zealand and has for over two decades been touring throughout America.
Cecilia is no stranger to adversity. Six months after running from the fall of The World Trade Center, she was diagnosed with cancer in her throat. She spent time healing in a monastery in New Zealand and turned her tragedy into triumph by being a voice for Peace.
She is genuinely a warm, nurturing spirit who easily connects with her audience to deliver inspirational lyrics and beautiful vocals. You will laugh, you will cry, but most importantly you will be left feeling a sense of hope.
See her solo or with a band, you are sure to be inspired and no doubt leave wanting more.
Cecilia was the Keynote Musician for:
* The United Nations Culture of Peace Week
* The Gandhi Institute for Nonviolence
* Institute of Noetic Science
* The National Peace Academy's Peacebuilding Peacelearning Intensive
* The North East Regional Dept. of Peace Conference in RI.
* Binghamton University - NVC Conference
Other performances throughout her career include;
* San Quentin Prison
* The Omega Institute in Rhinebeck, NY
* The Parliament of the Worlds Religions
* Universidad de la Paz - University of Peace Costa Rica
* United Religions Initiative's World Interfaith Harmony Week
* Salle Saint Exupery, Menton, France
* Great Waters Music Festival, NH
* The Strawberry Festival in Beacon, NY with Pete Seeger
* The Pre-Parliament of World Religions
* NYC September Concerts
* NYC United Nations Vigil for Peace & Ecology in Central Park
* Make Music NY
New Yor City's
* The BackFENCE
* The BitterEND
* Kenny's Castaways
* Bluebird Café
* 12th and Porter
* 3rd and Lindsey
* Boulder, CO
* Rock N' Soul
* The Left Bank Café LR Concert
* Ashland, OR
* Nevada CITY, CA
* GRASS Valley, CA
* Los Angeles, CA
* Berkeley, CA
Clubs, schools, prisons, festivals, churches, senior centers, coffee houses, and regional house concerts.
Due to her humanitarian work, Cecilia was awarded as an Ambassador for Peace through the Universal Peace Federation